Crude constructions of tree limbs and sawn lumber clutter the burgeoning streets of Hagglethorn Hollow. Aiding the town with a sturdy walkway over muddy streets, or a firm scaffold to support the ever-crumbling walls of the township, these rough and ready structures can also be put to quick use to connect occupied buildings should the town fall to ruin.
The Rickety Platforms come with two folders for printing options:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Resin Pre-Supports- Small printer cuts with pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.6