- 26 June 2017 – 1.2 Small Mesh repairs to RLK-Gothic-Scifi-Window-Corner-Ruin-D-v1.2, RLK-Gothic-Scifi-Window-Ruin-E-v1.2, RLK-Gothic-Scifi-Window-v1.2
- 7 June 2018 – 4.0 Updated to the latest version of Triplex.
- Rampage is a modular interconnecting scenery building system that allows you to build everything from perfect dungeon tiles to large buildings and fortifications.
- Rampage uses ‘OpenLOCK’ locking clips to attach the walls to floors so you can mix and match to make amazing combinations. The walls tessellate perfectly allowing you to make true form tiles, rooms and buildings.
- Please also get the locking clips from the base pack here
Liam Crampsey (verified owner) –
Apologies if I have missed something obvious, but is there a way to stack or get an upper level using these tiles? I haven’t seen a clear way to connect multiple levels.
Mike (verified owner) –
These pieces are an earlier design where the walls don’t clip together, as say, compared to the Clorehaven range. Our newer sets have top locking pins in the walls that allow the next level up to sit in place.
I will add this set to our list of potential model updates. In the meantime, I would suggest gluing the levels together or designing your building with a large corner section so that the level above can rest on top comfortably.
As you have purchased this product when an update comes through you’ll receive an email to let you know 🙂