- 5.1 Guide holes have been added.
- 28 January 2019- 1.1 Locking pins have been added.
- 29 January 2019 – 1.2 Legacy folder added.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Reference for small printer is included in the zip file.
- Split sections of the Ground and Second Floor are included for smaller printers.
Maik (verified owner) –
Hello, which scaling is recommended for Flames of war?
I tried 50% and it seems pretty small.
Thanks for the help.
Matthew Barker –
HI, I scale to 60% for Flames of War. Fits 2 bases perfectly in each level
What slicer program was used and infill and layer height.
I can not get it under 24h a section
Nicholas Jebson –
Hey Werner, we used Prusa Slicer for these ones as they were originally printed on the Prusa Mk3’s, with 10% infill and .2 layer height.