No-one dared go near the tower at the far end of town, but if they did, the massive skulls carved into its base and withered vines clawing their way up its sides helped encourage folk to keep their distance. It was a place only spoken of in hushed whispers, whose occupier was never mentioned by name, for fear that he might bring ruin upon the speaker.
- 26 February 2019 (version 1.1) Level 3 and level 4 have been realigned and base skull adjusted to fit.
- 1 March 2019 (version 1.2) Roof option without chimney added. Adjustments made to stair alignment on Level 3.
- 26 May 2021 (version 1.3) Fireplace version added. EvilSorcererTower-Lv1-Pt2 doorway repaired to prevent stringing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- The small printer reference sheet is included in the zip file.
- To make the hinges, use a small piece of unused filament. You can refer to this video for instructions.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.