Brooding amidst the haze, the castle appears ready to strike any minute. Teeth protrude from its towers, while skulls leer at you from within the stones of the walls. Hairs prick up at the back of your neck as you approach, and it feels as though the infernal stones which make up the building are whispering their twisted secrets direct to your brain.
- 1 April 2019 (version 1.1) Mesh repair to Tower-Top.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- The small printer reference sheet is available in the zip file.
- To make the hinges, use a small piece of unused filament. You can refer to this video for instructions.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
HeavenBurnt (verified owner) –
What would the total width of the ramparts if printed as shown (28mm Scale)?
Mike (Printable Scenery) –
Each piece has its measurements in the gallery, with long wall pieces coming in at 213mm.
The total fort (as shown in the images) would be approx 85cm/33 inches across.
Hope that helps 🙂