The bastion of the Rustic Rebellion, the Chieftan’s Hall stands proudly defiant of the evil Wizards that control Hagglethorn Hollow.
Here is where the roots of the rebellion spread from and where the copper-toothed Chieftan makes his covert plans to claim sovereignty over Hagglethorn.
The Chieftain’s Hall download comes with three different versions for printing options:
- A folder labeled “Small Printer” containing cut versions of the pieces for printers with a bed size of 120mmX120mm
- A folder named “Chieftain’s Hall Complete” with uncut, unsupported pieces for larger printers and for scaling down purposes
- The main files containing cut supported pieces for printers with a bed size of 200mmX200mm (recommended)
- 5 August 2021 (version 1.8) Top locking pins are now beveled and the base has had a hole repair.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Reference sheet for small printer cuts available in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games.
- Pre-supported version for FDM printing included in the download.
- First Published version 1.6