Unable to take the cold and damp any longer, the Captain decided he had reached the end of his seafaring days. To thank him, his shipmates built a house out of a boat, so he could rest his weary legs in comfort and warmth, comforted by the familiar smells of seawater and wood.
- 14 September 2018 (version 1.4) Boathouse Roof cuts improved.
- 30 July 2020 (version 1.5) Geometry and overhung fixes made to the chimney on Boathouse-Roof-C.
- All the roof parts need to print with supports touching build plates. Everything else prints without supports.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Reference sheet for medium printers
Reference sheet for small printers