- 1.2: Bank floor has had a small mesh repair.
- 30 May 2017 – 1.3 Minor mesh repair on all components.
- 6 December 2017 – Windows have been made thicker on Bank-Floor1 and Bank-Floor2.
- 19 February 2019 – 1.5 Locking pins have been added.
- Reference sheet for small printer option included in the zip file.
- Right Click and “Save As” to download the reference sheet below.
In the default 28mm scale how large a print bed is needed to print in three floors, or is that not recommended?
Matthew Barker –
The bank is 180 wide. I printed the floors complete on a Prusa i3 Mk2 no problem. I recommend you check the z-alignment and use a raft if you print the whole floor.