Cart (0)

Tudor wall with chimney

• Author
      h.peless
      Participant

Is there a Tudor wall with chimney to continue a wall above the Tudor fireplace file? And is there a cap to finish the chimney? Looking through my files I haven’t encountered either one in the Clorehaven sets.

Mike Los
      Participant

Having a look through Terrain Tinker it looks like there’s just the fireplace wall but I could be wrong. The full catalogue is on there and the best way to check what pieces are available. I don’t think we have a cap for the chimneys but a good suggestion! Could be something we add in the future.

Cheers

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Is there a Tudor wall with chimney to continue a wall above the Tudor fireplace file? And is there a cap to finish the chimney? Looking through my files I haven’t encountered either one in the Clorehaven sets.

Not that I can see, but the schist backing of the fireplace is the same width as the IA wall section, so you could put an IA schist wall in there above it and it would blend seemlessly.

h.peless
        Participant

Thanks for the tip. I guess a pair of Schist end cap columns would also work, but without the side lock holes. Thanks for the idea!

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Yeah without the side holes the columns are a little awkward. If you placed the IA in the center with 2 BA Tudor walls on either side, it will make the same width of 2 A walls.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for the tip.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘3D Printed Terrain for Tabletop Wargames’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey