Cart (0)

Rampage Castle as a basis for building modules for Bolt Action

• Author
      Amahu
      Participant

I would like to use the already printed parts of Rampage Castle as a basis for building modules for Bolt Action (WWII). What range of models with the Open Lock system would you combine with this? Logically, I would like to slightly suppress the medieval style (windows, doors, roof). Thanks.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Hmmm. for BA most pieces might look a bit too fantasy, at best the Schist wall sections with things like the chapel and the barn might look ok. This might be something we can address in the future with a more historical-looking OpenLOCK set.

Amahu
      Participant

Certainly, the tanks and other combat equipment, soldiers among the elements of Rampage Castle do not look bad at all on the game table (with gamemat) Just add/complement it well, combine it. Some buildings have a touch of war from England or Scotland, if I might paint them in another way (light plaster on the facade), so it can visually function as a war in Greece or other southern countries. Only the windows, the doors reveal it a bit …

Anonymous
        Inactive

Oh, what a flight of fancy you have! Cool 🙂

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

The Schist walls would take a bit of plaster quite well, while leaving some patches bare to reveal the “bricks” under the whitewash

Anonymous
      Inactive

cool

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Getting Started’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey