Cart (0)

Assembly Diagrams

• Author
      Matt
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I’ve created the first draft of Assembly Diagrams for the townhouse. It has diagrams differentiated by floor and each floor indicates location of pieces and lists product name, file name and quantity. The separated pieces are a good indication of assembling sub parts before you assemble the whole model.

Let me know if you think anything else should be in these and I’ll redraft it up and continue with making the rest of the instructions.

Cheers,
      Sam

Marcus Tillman
      Participant

Any chance we could get the tavern next? I’m having trouble with the upper floor around the stairs, without an A floor tile, I can’t seem to hide exposed clip holes. also the inside corner of the ground floor I couldn’t match the tessellation without exposing a clip hole.

Michael
      Participant

So in the pic you have the tudor window walls with Corbels but in the item list they are without…

MaarkNuutt
      Participant

Parts 6 and 7 for the 1st floor of the Townhouse have an incorrect quantity. The diagram shows 4 of part #6 and 2 of part #7, but the listing says you need 3 of part #6 and 1 of part #7.

Matt
      Participant

I’ve uploaded the Grand Hostel and an updated version of the Townhouse.

Clorehaven Assembly Guides

kenny.declan
      Participant

I pretty sure I can probably work them out, but was wondering of you plan to post assembly guides for the Cabin and Chalet that were part of the baseline set of building?

Matt
      Participant

We have plans for releasing them soon.

BenMitchell1979
      Participant

Any chance you’ll do a video/documentation on how to build this monster house? I’d love to see how to use the clorehaven pieces to build a large home with multiple floors and rooms.

Attachments:
      Matt
      Participant

@Ben, I’m glad to say that yes, we’ve already put the work into the assembly guide for this monster.

https://www.printablescenery.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Inn-of-the-Welcome-Wench.pdf

BenMitchell1979
      Participant

Awesome!! Thanks! Time to get to printing – that’s quite a parts list 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Clorehaven and the Goblin Grotto Kickstarter’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey