Fed by a natural hot spring, this communal fountain serves the township with hot water to fill tubs for washing and bathing. Its beautifully stone-carved details feature a Chimera atop a pillar adorned by fish. Older residents of the hollow believe it to be of Dwarven make due to its ever-reliable pouring.
Three different options for printing are available when you download the Fountain:
- A folder containing an uncut, complete version of the model. Ideal for scaling purposes and those wishing to add their own custom supports
- FDM With Supports- A folder containing pre-supported pieces to allow printing without overhangs
- Resin Pre-Supports- Resin cuts with pre-generated supports for printing.
- 27 September 2021 (version 1.2) Scale correction made to Hagglethorn-Fountain-With-Water-FDM-Supports.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.1
kagbb (verified owner) –
Is there any chance you will make cuts for more commonly sized resin printers, it would be much appreciated