Ortegar Deepwood’s name was forgotten by most long ago, being known to all Halflings now as simply, ‘The Druid’. When the Great Warlock saved the Halfling folk from the Wyrms devastation nearly 100 years ago, the Druid prophesied a greater evil to come from his presence and retreated into what remained of the great woods. There he bound himself to the trees with what little enchantments were remembered by the ancient Guardian-Gnomes who once lived there. He lives there still, in his woven treetop palace, a refuge to any Halfling seeking solace from the bustling stone city of their Warlock overlord. A friend to all animals, his more regular pets include a barn owl named Nipper and a red squirrel called Chitter.
The Druid has three versions in the download:
- Main Folder – A folder containing the 28mm scale model with or without a base.
- Collectors Edition Folder – Which contains the 70mm scale model with a subfolder of the Pre-supported version.
- Resin Pre-Supports – Contains the 28mm models, with pre-generated supports for resin printing.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.0