The parapets and curtain walls of the Normans provided safety for their troops. Be it from their Saxon rivals or the weather, they provided shelter from rain and arrows. Non-structural, they were often hastily built on strategic sites before more permanent buildings like the keep were constructed.
- 19 December 2022 (version 1.4) Norman-Fort-Walls-Wall-Shortest has been added.
- 17 March 2023 (version 1.5) Wall extensions added.
- 30 March 2023 (version 1.6) Extensions added for the Gate.
- 15 August 2023 (version 1.7) A Hexagon wall option was added and Transition steps for the extensions.
- 18 October 2023 (version 1.8) Hexagon wall extension added.
Notes for the Norman Fort Walls:
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small printer reference included in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.3