- 21 April 2017 – 5.1 Contains a replacement Big Support with a repaired mesh.
- 29 June 2017 – 5.2 Small mesh repair to t-shape-v1.0.
- 18 Jan 2018 – 5.3 Updated to include a version without the rivets on the front flanges, allowing the use of bigger pieces relative to the flange size.
- We recommend using a 36mm outside diameter. 32mm inside diameter pipe. A Uk supplier can be found here . This is often called 32mm or inch and a quarter.
- Right click and “Save As” to download the reference sheet below.
- These files will print without supports except for the end cap, which requires supports touching the build-plate.
.2 for Normal Quality .1 for High Quality (.2 Layer height is recommended)
Prints without Supports
Dimensions and weights are available in the image gallery