Robust walls, solid battlements and sturdy stone towers. These are mainstay defences for any castle.
- 8th Jan 2015 – Fixed wall section peg receptor.
- 20 July 2017 – Small mesh repair to CastleTriangleWallv02-Plus-CastleTringleCannonBattlementv1.1, CastleTriangleWallv02-Plus-CastleTringleWallBattlement1v1.1.
- The double connector peg is used to bind two sections of the wall together, with one peg going into each hole on the end of the wall section.
- The Castle Wall Blank Peg is used to cover up unneeded holes in the wall sections.
- The Castle Wall Bottom Peg is used to bind battlements to the wall sections.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.