The Forge is a crucial component of development in the Halfling world, it’s what can make a city from a village. Though the foundry itself has hardly changed since the earliest days in which Halflings traded their produce with the Dwarves for metals and ores, the Forge of today can be fitted with Barrel-Tech driven machinery to power lumber mills and grindstones, making the laborious hand saw and foot peddle a thing of the past.
Three versions of the Barrel-Tech Machinery are included in the download:
- Resin Pre-Supports – Contains the model parts with pre-generated supports for resin printing
- Main Folder – A folder containing the model pieces that are small enough to fit most printers.
- Complete- This folder contains an uncut, complete version of the conveyor model.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet included in the zip file.
- We recommend a toothpick or filament piece to connect the sawmill and grinder.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.0