Cart (0)

What should it look like?

• Author
      Scott Andreu
      Participant

I matched my settings to the recommended settings I found on this website. Heat, brim. .2mm layer height.

This is what I got. Should it look like this? Or is something not calibrated correctly? I just feel like the lines are really prominent.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Hey Scott, at 0.2 the lines can seem apparent up close, though at a distance (generally on the tabletop in the middle of a game) it looks fine. there are a couple of things that you can do if you want to mask them a bit more, the main one being to give it two coats of spray primer in order to fill out some of the ridges more. you can also go down to 0.12mm layer height if you really want to hide the striations though it will take a wee bit longer to print

Stephaned38
        Participant

In any case, it’s good that you have to be there because your advice will serve us a lot [url=https://www.numericard.fr/impression-photo-sur-cadre-alu-dibond-plexi-plexi-pvc/]Tableau photo personnalisé[/url]. Afterwards, it would also be necessary to illustrate.

Scott Andreu
      Participant

My thermistor was bad. After changing it my prints at .2 look way better.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Awesome! I’m waiting on new parts for a similar reason. be great to see the building when you have it finished.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Resolving 3D Printing Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey