Cart (0)

Welcome to the Hagglethorn Hollow page!

• Author
      Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Hey Guys, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has backed or plans to back the Hagglethorn Hollow STL collection Kickstarter! We couldn’t make this awesome terrain without your support!

We will be posting updates and answering queries here on the Hagglethorn Hollow Forum, so feel free to post your questions, table builds, games, and projects below. We can’t wait to see what you guys do with your Hagglethorn Hollow.

As ever with the forums we ask you to keep discussions civil and on topic! We are here for the joy of the games and terrain, not for politics and profanity!

Have fun everyone, I can’t wait to see all the creativity in this community!

Nick, Moderator

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Mike Los.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Mike Los.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

hi

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Mike Los.
      • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Mike Los.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

hi

O_K_JOE
      Participant

Hello everyone

drphilipcohen
      Participant

Hello all

Unkie_Walt
      Participant

Howdy, I cam kinda new all around… I don’t know how many times I have watched Johnny and Adam’s YouTube on Hagglethorn Hollow!! I have some of my own sketches, and I now have my own Ender5+ Now to learn about painting – I’m just really excited about this!!!
      Walt

beetle
      Participant

Backed the project even though I don’t own a printer. (Yet)

jwdavis521
      Participant

Hello! Thanks for making such amazing models!

GregLP
      Participant

Hi everyone. A question on timing: earlier on you said the main pledges were to be sent out in July, but Update #9 says “ Before the end of December: We will send out all the main pledges“. When do you realistically expect the Main Pledge STL files to be available for download?

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Hey Greg, Yeah that was a typo on my part. The main pledge will be delivered by the end of July with the stretch goals released over the next few months as they become available.

jralger2002
      Participant

hello so my pledge came out on Thursday but I still don’t have access to anything in my account how long should I be waiting before I see something?

Mike Los
        Participant

Your best bet is to email [email protected] and they’ll help you out that way 🙂

Fumble
      Participant

Hey guys !

Quick question here. Maybe I’m stupid, but, can I ask what the think I have circled in the picture of the tavern base, is suppose to be ? Is that a door or something ?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Fumble.
        Unkie_Walt
        Participant

G’ Evening Fumble,
        Looking at the pictures that we have access to at the moment, I would say you are correct that it is a door, but not for egress. I believe this matches up with a hearth/fireplace in the upper story and would be a metal door to the ash pit. or i could be wrong and it is a portal to either Olde Towne or Shadowfey. What would you like it to be?
        Enjoy!
        Unkie_Walt

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Hagglethorn Hollow Kickstarter’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey