Cart (0)

Welcome to the Brave New Worlds

• Author
      Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Here we are! Printable Scenerys latest kickstarter is now live, bringing 3 new sets to the ever expanding range!
      – Wasteworld – a vision of post apocalypse future in a resource scarce world.
      – New Eden – a ruined temple city located on a lush tropical jungle.
      – Sanctuary-17 – a modular operations base set on an inhospitable moon.

check it out here if you havent already: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printablescenery/brave-new-worlds?ref=axw324

Marcus Tillman
      Participant

Will the pyramid interior be one piece or is it built with the OpenLOCK Pyramids?

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

There are going ot be 2 sets. One is going to be a single model with interiors, and later an OpenLOCK set will be released.

Marcus Tillman
      Participant

Just to get it where I can find the info: what is the scale factor for Wasteworld to Gaslands?

Marcus Tillman
      Participant

Ah, found it: 70%

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Yep, if you scale everything down to 70% it works wonders for Gaslands

Dean Shaw
      Participant

Wonder if somebody can help me, i have purchased the all in 1 late pledge but i dont know where i can download the files from.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

If you have used the survey form to assaign your kickstarter purchase to your account, then when you log in to the site the products that you kickstarted should drop to $0. you can put them into your cart and check them out, and you should then get an option to download your purchases. If the cost isn’t dropping to $0 then i would get in contact at [email protected] and we can look to see what is happening.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Brave New Worlds Kickstarter’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey