Cart (0)

Thank You all for your support

• Author
      Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Hey Guys, I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who backed the Brave New Worlds Kickstarter! We couldn’t do this without you!

We will be posting updates and answering querries here on the Brave New Worlds Forum, so feel free to post your questions, and when you are printing away your finished projects!

The late pledge is now open for those who did not manage to get in while the Kickstarter was live. you can find it here: https://www.printablescenery.com/product-category/printable-scenery-pledge-manager/

TheThomas
      Participant

When you do the Junkfort towers, can you make a variant for an inside corner? As far as I can tell, you have one sharp 90 outside corner and what looks like a 60 outside corner. A 30 inside would be nice and useful!

Matt
      Participant

Most of the bastions are 90° square towers. The ramparts and walls allow you to arrange at different angles.

merrick362
      Participant

Do you know when the models are going to be released? I thought the core models would be released end May, but I can’t seem to find a download link

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

The first couple of sets have just gone up with more in the next few days. you can find them either under the Future header or on the home screen: https://www.printablescenery.com/product-category/future/

TheThomas
      Participant

Looking at the emails outlining the progress on the files, it appears as though some of the stretch goals are missing. For example, the recycling tower is listed as an unlocked stretch goal on the KS, but the email doesn’t include it. Did it get cancelled, is that just an oversight in the email or is there something I’m missing? Thank you!

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Just an oversight in the Email there Thomas! we have not removed anythng from the kickstarter.

davidkuropkat
      Participant

Canyon rocks painted with Citadel contrast paints and woodland scenery foliage, fine turf.,

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Wow they have come out well, would you mind telling us which paints you used there? and did dilute the darker brown to get that more consistent transition?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Brave New Worlds Kickstarter’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey