Cart (0)

Stone Walls

Tagged: 

• Author
      christian gustavsen
      Participant

the printer runs 24/7 so I thought I should show some Stone Walls they will soon be done just a little bit of finishing touches

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Beautiful! are you using pre-clumped grasses or a flocking machine to get the grasses standing up so nicely?

gdqrjpwr
      Participant

Nice. Might try one of those colour printers sometime.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

now there is an interesting question, havent seen any pieces done with a multi-colour printer yet!

christian gustavsen
      Participant

Nicholas Jebson I made a static grass machine by an Electric Mosquito Beater. I first use 2mm then 4mm then 6mm then I plant lit 12mm. What is bright green is the car sponge. the one I have taken in the foot care area and then colored with house paint so I try and make the most do not even buy too much love to make terrain .
      use regular indoor house paint I buy in 500 ml boxes different colors but black, white, green and brown I bought in 3L think I have some left LOL

Thomasid12
        Participant

Nicholas Jebson I made a static grass machine by an Electric Mosquito Beater. I first use 2mm then 4mm then 6mm then I plant lit 12mm rachat de credit bancaire. What is bright green is the car sponge. the one I have taken in the foot care area and then colored with house paint so I try and make the most do not even buy too much love to make terrain .
        use regular indoor house paint I buy in 500 ml boxes different colors but black, white, green and brown I bought in 3L think I have some left LOL

It would be nice if you could send us some pictures. Thank you

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

How difficult was it to make that sieve conversion on the electric fly swatter? great idea just painting a cheap sponge to get the moss.

christian gustavsen
      Participant

not difficult to disassemble the Electric Bug Zapper cut the plastic around you then have the socket and 2 wires take a wiring harness attach one wire to it and the tea strainer and the other wire you join with a long wire. and attach to a metal pinch you have a static grass machine for under a 100 NOK (10 Euro)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘3D Printed Terrain for Tabletop Wargames’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey