Cart (0)

Sorcerer's Tower

Tagged: 

• Author
      Matt
      Participant

The Sorcerer’s tower is a prime example of something we do based on model ideas and update suggestions. It’s the combination of the lighthouse, the wizard tower and the Governor’s Mansion with interior detailling re-modelled and stairs added and some doors and pieces removed or redesigned.

car_tag
      Participant

I’m really digging the model and can’t wait to see the evil version!

Matt Barker
      Keymaster

The evil version is a bit taller

timlaugh
      Participant

Would it be possible to separate the balcony from the tower on SorcererTower-Lv4-v1.0 ? like what’s done with the observer tower .

i kept getting layer shift or extrusion gap while printing the balcony handle pillar along with the rest of the building . I guess the problem is with printing small details along with large area prints can cause layer shift unless i reduce print speed which i really dont want to on a already 11 hours print . i’m printing at standard speed of 60mm/s .

thank you

elmortero
      Participant

Level 2 Part 1

Just finished printing up this piece and the corbels are very weak. Could be my printer settings, but it seems there isn’t a lot of structural strength to them. I barely put pressure on two of them and they snapped off. Checked several others and they were wiggly and looked like they would break any minute. I broke out my Bondic pen and reinforced all of the connections with resin. Seems like it should hold for now. Otherwise, it is a beautiful piece. The levels are fitting together perfectly I am very excited to start painting this.

Matt
      Participant

@elmotero you need to attach pictures less than 500KB

elmortero
      Participant

Yeah, haven’t had the time to resize the pictures until now. Here they are now.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by elmortero.
      elmortero
      Participant

sorry took me awhile to figure out how to resize my pictures

Attachments:
      elmortero
      Participant

tool used for repair, this thing is so great. I use it constantly for things like this or miniature repair.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by elmortero.
      Attachments:
      edalewis
      Participant

It would be fantastic to get models like this as rampage OpenLock tiles.

Gnomeinbrain
      Participant

I have the first level printing now.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Model ideas and update suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey