Cart (0)

Paper Templates?

• Author
      Bryan Deemer
      Participant

I own all of the Rampage tile sets and have printed quite a few. However sometimes when trying to recreate a map from a D&D book, etc, I run into problems where I’m not sure exactly what pieces I need. Eventually I take a guess, print some parts, only to discover that they are the wrong pieces.

Has Matt made any PDFs available of the basic shapes so I can get out the trusty scissors and try piecing everything together before I waste time and plastic trying to print the wrong parts?

Zoltan
      Participant

If you have Visio, you can use this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1955870
      Or grab the pdf from here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2512283

These are up to OpenLock v5 (the latest revision is v7.5), but it is more than sufficient to get you started.

Bryan Deemer
      Participant

Awesome. Thanks so much!

mick.virgin
      Participant

This is helpful – thanks.
      for the bigger pieces like towers and castle walls any chance you can do a few videos on building something that looks good and putting the part list in the description? I have a bunch of rampage tiles but have no idea where to start to build something nice.

hedeon79
      Participant

Could Printable Scenery consider developing simple piece of a software, or even better – a web app to plan our dungeons before printing? This would save us a ton of a time and money. It probably gets easier with experience, but at the moment it is quite difficult for me to figure out what I need and how the pieces will fit together….

hedeon79
      Participant

I just learned about the existance of a Bulder Beta on Printable Scenery. Exactly what I was dreaming about! Is this alive? Amount of available tiles is rather limiting,…

mysfitking
      Participant
      hedeon79
      Participant

Better but still most of printable scenery tiles is not implemented…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘3D printed terrain for Dungeon Masters’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey