Cart (0)

Bool tool

Tagged: 

• Author
      sten.seeldrayers
      Participant

Hello,
      I’ve seen that you’re working on a new bool tool. If I understand correctly this enables us to easily cut out the openlock parts in our designs?
      I’m working on my first designing project for sci-fi industrial terrain fitting for necromunda.
      If I just design my parts with correct measurements and no openlock parts I’d could easily cut them out later?
      Do you have an estimated release date for them?
      With kind regards,
      Sten

Matt
      Participant

We’re working on another updated version of openlock to match up with our next rampage kickstarter.

victor
      Participant

Meanwhile, could we get the old bool tool? An old tool is better than no tool. We can always re-cut when the new one is released

Thanks
      Victor

Matt
      Participant

There is one in the Legacy folder in the Tesselation templates zip. For other ones you can do an inverse boolean on the tessellation templates to create a bool tool specifically for any other pieces you may need..

deviprasad.cj
      Participant

IS there any update for the boolean Template ?

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Howdy dev. Unfortuantely Sam did not put the tool into the queue for the update. We are looking into what Bool Tools would be most commonly required by the creator community, and will look to get them updated within the month.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘OpenLOCK Creators and Designers’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey