Cart (0)

Blood Bowl Pitch

• Author
      dncwrx
      Participant

After completing my Blitz Bowl pitch, you know I had to do a full on Blood Bowl pitch! Progress so far…

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

have you set it up so it can hang alongside the blitz bowl stadium?

dncwrx
      Participant

Yup! Built this one into a frame as well. Each side gets its own locker room/dice tower šŸ™‚

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

What luxury! what did you use for the colour? Contrast paints or inks/washes?

dncwrx
      Participant

Primed in Grey Seer, Basilicanum Grey Contrast as a base color, then Biel Tan green/Agrax Earth Shade alternating. The end zone is Vallejo red, blue, white. Itā€™s turning out really nice. I was a little panicked doing the ā€œchess boardā€ look but now I am happy I did it šŸ™‚

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Did you change the checkers after doing the 2nd photo? if so did you keep the Bloodbowl logo?

dncwrx
      Participant

I did not keep the center logo. I just couldnā€™t keep it even enough so I scrapped it. Might try printing some kind of multi part transfer or try and edit a tile grouping on a future build to have it raised like the scatter numbers.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

That’s a shame, it looked really really good!

dncwrx
      Participant

Here is the full checkered pattern, filling in with Agrax.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Its going to make it nice and easy to count out your movement before you make it. Its always a problem i have had with the official boards, the markings blend in too much to some of the boards.

dncwrx
      Participant

Starting to assemble the dugouts, the white numbering is such a killer/sporty looking contrast!

dncwrx
      Participant

Victory will soon be mine!

dncwrx
      Participant

A little bit further…

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Man just a couple more barriers and that is another project completed! Congrats man its looking amazing.

dncwrx
      Participant

Just need to plant some grass, fresh coat of paint on the locker rooms, and I think we can call it done!

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

It is glorious! I wish that i could take it to the Blood Bowl event I am attending with my Goblin team this weekend.

dncwrx
      Participant

Here is the size comparison to the Blitz Bowl pitch. Also, if you all would like a copy of Blitz Bowl Season 2 I would be more than happy to send one your way, on the house! Itā€™s a shame itā€™s getting such limited distribution but if you are a Blood Bowl fan you will love the quick action of Blitz Bowl!

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Ohhh is it a PDF? I would be happy to have a look and a play. Here in NZ we have a group of NAF spokespeople who produce a tournament play book that has lots of variant games but i’m unsure if it has Blitzbowl in it

dncwrx
      Participant

I was going to send ya the retail boxes actually šŸ˜…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘3D Printed Terrain for Tabletop Wargames’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Ā©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey