Across the seas we carve a trail
through the hungry blues and greens
tame the biting, clawing waves
reave our path amidst the white
Though whipped by wind and slammed by hail
our grace, our guile, our cunning keen,
those squalling tempests we will brave
and sail safe into the light
- 15 April 2019 (version 1.2) Folder with fittings added.
- 29 July 2021 (version 1.3) Hull wood grain re-textured to prevent stringing.
- Reference sheet for small printer option is included in the zip file.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Rigging Reference Sheet
You will need 6mm (1/4 inch) and 4mm (3/16 inch) dowel for the masts and black elastic string for the rope. You may need to sand the ends of the dowel to insert into the mast holes easily.