- 1.1 The SI-Sewer tiles brick patterns now match.
- 1.2 The SI- Sewer tiles have now been correctly named to I.
- 1.3 The H tile has now been added.
- 20 June 2017 – 1.4 Small Mesh repair to I-sewers-1-v1.1.
- 12 December 2017 – 1.5 II-Sewer has been added.
- 29 January 2018-1.6 Added a OpenLOCK Port to the sides of the H wall tile.
- 19 April 2018 -3.6 Updated to Triplex
- You must use OpenLOCK clip 4.0 or higher. (4.0 allows 4 clips to be inserted into the I tile).
- Rampage is a modular interconnecting scenery building system that allows you to build everything from perfect dungeon tiles, to large buildings and fortifications.
- Rampage uses ‘OpenLOCK’ locking clips to attach the walls to floors so you can mix and match to make amazing combinations. The walls tessellate perfectly allowing you to make true form tiles, rooms and buildings.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
STL files in ZIP folder
10% to 15% for most parts but increase to 20% for thin upright parts such as door frames for added strength
.2 for Normal Quality .1 for High Quality (.2 Layer height is recommended)
100mm x 100mm x 100mm print build volume required
Prints without Supports