Alternate Tree Toppers
The Woods governed by the Halfling Druid are vast, ancient, and monstrous in size. While many of the deciduous species of tree have been artfully grown through generations to better support the growing village atop their canopies, species of Fir trees are often favored on account of their naturally beam-like formations. The qualities of their branch and foliage also lend themselves well to the construction of roofing for the shelters woven atop the platforms.
Winding Paths Base
Many swaying bridges of rope-bound logs connect the sprawling treetop village of the Druid and his rangers, though few enough stairs lead to the ground below. This is of course for defensive purposes, and each entry point to the high platforms constructed within the treetops is defended with sentinel rangers, able to destroy the upper section of any stairway if in threat of invasion.
Forest Fort Expansion has included in the download:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with
a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Alternate Tree Branches – The folder contains a selection of 30 tree branches.
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm
x 120mm x 120mm
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small Printer Reference sheet include in the zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- First Published version 1.1