At each end of Winterdale’s main bridges sits a multi-floored cottage. These buildings are owned and garrisoned by the city guard, allowing them to retain control of the bridges during a crisis.
- (version 5.1) Missing roof options added.
- (version 5.2) Now includes easy to print roof.
- (version 5.3) Now includes Ladder.
- 5 September 2017 (version 5.4) Repaired Cottage-Roofv02B-Solid-PART1-v2.1, Cottage-Roofv02B-Solid-PART2-v2.1.
- 24 April 2018 (version 5.5) All parts have been set to zero as it could confuse some slicers.
- 1 May 2018 (version 5.6) Update to Roof. A stair option has been added. Please refer to notes.
- 13 June 2019 (version 6.0) Locking pins have been added and filament door connection. Stone bridge base can either be glued to Level 1 or pins are available if you upscale the base.
- 19 November 2019 (version 6.1) Solid options added.
- Supports are needed for the Stair Platform and for Stair pillars. Needs touching bill plates on.
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- When using pins for this model. Pins can be printed separately and glued onto the base.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
Reference Sheet for Solid options
Peter Santucci –
Is this designed to connect to the Winterdale Citadel Bridge or the Winterdale Gatehouse. I could not find any images that show them connected. Thanks.
Matt Barker –
No, it’s a separate model
llongjr (verified owner) –
Am I missing something on this model? two floating doors? to stairs to the bottom floor, no balcony for the second floor door? Is there possibly a 2nd model I can purchase with these extras?
Jo Boorer –
I have now made each part Zero origin so should not float in slicers.
We have a Small Cottage available with Stairs and The Winterdale War cottage has a balcony.
Brett Houlberg (verified owner) –
I am very confused on constructing this after printing. Level 1 has holes on the underside for pins on assembly but the stone base does not have pins and why is there a separate floor for level 1?
Sam Campbell –
You will need to print “Stone Bridge Base-Pins-BridgeCottage-v6.0” and glue them to “Stone Bridge Base-BridgeCottage-v5.0” to fit under level 1.
Is this called the Bridge Cottage because it is to be placed on/near/in a certain orientation to the other Winterdale Bridge pieces, or is the “bridge” part of the name due to the small bridging under the foundation of the cottage?
Nicholas Jebson –
It is the Toll-masters house next to the bridge.