- 29 October 2018 – 1.1 Moved all stairs to zero origin.
- 3 November 2022 -Three new stairs have been added. I-TRP-Stairs-Wood-Spiral-B-v1.0, I-TRP-Stairs-Wood-Spiral-B-v1.0 and F-TRP-Stairs-Wood-II-v2.0
- G Ext requires no clips as it is designed to be placed next to a G Wall exterior.
- The E Tiles folder contains a variety configurations on E tiles.
- For a simple set of stairs print out E-TRP-Wood-II-v2.0
- All the stair configurations use Rampage Triplex.
- For Rampage Triplex you need to remove the front supports only
- Right Click and “Save As” to download the reference sheet below.
Does this set include a similar style to the Rustic stone & wood stairs “I Spiral”?
I’m looking at the option of using a spiral staircase within a 2×2 tile section in a building / tower & want to keep the style the same throughout the build.
Jo Boorer (verified owner) –
I have added your suggestion to the updates list.