Cart (0)

Welcome to the Rise of the Halflings!

• Author
      Mike Los
      Participant

Hey Guys, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has backed or plans to back the Rise of the Halflings Kickstarter!
      We couldn’t make all this awesome terrain and miniatures without your support and we really appreciate it.

We will be posting updates and answering queries here on the Reign of Arcane Forum, so feel free to post your questions, table builds, games, and projects below. We can’t wait to see what you guys do with your Rise of the Halflings pieces

As ever with the forums we ask you to keep discussions civil and on topic! We are here for the joy of the games and terrain, not for politics and profanity!

Have fun everyone, I can’t wait to see all the creativity in this community!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Jo Boorer.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Jo Boorer.
      kagbb
      Participant

Thx,
      Loving the new format 🙂
      Can’t wait to get to paint the warlock city. Think I might go for white stone with brass.
      And those merchant carts are more then amazing!!

Looking forward to see what comes next 🙂

//Kay

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Jo Boorer. Reason: https://www.printablescenery.com/product/hillock-homestead/
      • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Mike Los.
      Mike Los
      Participant

Same I can’t wait to paint up some of the Merchant Carts, they’ll be really cool for DnD I think.

The Warlock terrain has been heaps of fun to paint, I’m loving the dragon/gargoyle motifs.
      We’ll have a painting guide out for those buildings too with some good tips on painting large areas of metal

kagbb
      Participant

Nice!
      Looking forward to that, and to see if I can adept those tips to my airbrush
      I rarely use a regular brush while painting scenery, normally just a 1/2″ brush for the washes

Can’t wait, going to make pictures for the competition tomorrow

//Kay

kbrec85
      Participant

I absolutely love all of the models in this release. I might have missed it if its out there, but do you have a painting guide or just a list of paints used? Specifically for the warlock city.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

We are starting to bring them out In the Knowledgebase pages as we release things, So we have the painting guide for the warlock city using the Barrel Rider Barracks as the base model.

kbrec85
        Participant

Excellent! I like to do my own paint jobs for most things, but those look so freaking good im probably just gonna copy yours 🙂

Fabrizio Guzman
      Participant

Please can somebody check when a new update is uploaded we are not getting a mail notification as before, can you check please?

thanks
      Fabrizio

Nicholas Jebson
        Participant

We will look into why the emails aren’t going out as before, thanks Fabrizio.

Anonymous
      Inactive

ÁDASD

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Reign Of Arcane’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey