Cart (0)

More Bundles Please

• Author
      Donald Judd
      Participant

I know you usually do bundles for Kickstarter, but more bundle specials would be awesome. I’d rather drop a larger sum of money on a whole bundle of post apocalyptic scenery, or dungeon terrain than try to figure out which piece I want to buy this week, or weather a particular building really works well with another building.

Shadowfey Ruins, Ruined Winterdale I and II, and Clorehaven are simply awesome bundles. More please!

For the record, I think I have a minor addiction to your scenery and am considering rehab.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

We can certainly look to see what other products deserve to be bundled. At least it’s a wholesome addiction with a great pay-off. I feel the same about Wargaming Miniatures, though luckily I have managed to minimize my pile of shame.:D

Metrodorus
      Participant

I’m here for post-kickstarter bundles. I’m late to the printable scenery party and the task of going through and adding all the models I want to print to my cart is daunting. I don’t even expect a discount, but it certainly would be nice to have one for themed bundles. I’m more inclined to buy them all in a bundle than the endless “add-to-cart” dance. I feel like I’m being punished for wanting it all, and missing the kickstarter, as silly as that sounds.

Kevin Walker
      Participant

Very much in agreement! Even if just to keep the bundles that are typically offered post KS. I can pick up a number at once, but hate wondering if I can build some of the examples shown from KSs without having to search high and low.

aegis_vdk
      Participant

i would totally be in for a clorehaven bundle, but as of right now its really expensive OR you HAVE to buy terrain tinker which i dont want to do right now after just getting a printer going.

im sure alot of other noobies are in the same boat.

Thanks !

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by aegis_vdk.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Model ideas and update suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey