Cart (0)

Inn of the Welcome Wench

• Author
      Brian Etty
      Participant

So I am wrapping up the Inn of the Welcome Wench on the Roof printing now and I am about a third through. I am seriously concerned on the portion that juts out. I have its roof and what should be the connecting roofs but if I align the smaller section over the Corbel overhangs it does not cover the entire smaller section. there is a small gap. When I add the connecting section of the main building aligned to the overhanging with the corbels and there is a half-inch gap.

I included a picture.

Unless I leave the corbels sticking out of the side of the smaller section or somehow the rest of the roof pushes to go beyond its corbels I will need to reconfigure the smaller areas roof.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Brian Etty. Reason: side view
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Brian Etty. Reason: side view
      MJJEPPER
      Participant

I am still printing this one. Did you ever figure it out?

Brian Etty
      Participant

I was able to add in a single row of the slimmer roof tiles to compensate and it worked out very well. Can’t remember the actual tile designation,. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to paint it all lols.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Clorehaven and the Goblin Grotto Kickstarter’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey