Cart (0)

Infill suggestion for solid buildings?

• Author
      redmoonland
      Participant

I’m planning to print the solid version of Governors Mansion from Lost island with 5% infill setting. Is that enough to print a solid building?

DeVoice
      Participant

Depends on your printer and printer settings. By setting to a low infill means that longer bridges will be made. So whether layers will sag (areas soley lying on infill for support like ceilings) is dependent on your setup unfortunately. I would suggest print a test piece. Otherwise I would recommend 10%.

5% will mean that it prints slightly faster, but you lose weight and rigidity, so it’s up to you.

redmoonland
      Participant

Thank you, printed with 10% and it’s runs well ATM.

Zip
      Participant

DaVoice is right, you loose weight and rigidity. But you save material. It´s okay. I print nearly everything from PS with 2 outer Lines and 5% infill. Just try

adrien_dulac
      Participant

It is a beautiful machine and I would very much like to try [url=https://www.comparateur-dependance-senior.com/assurance-obseques-funerailles]assurance funerailles[/url] and give feedback because many ask for it.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

I have mine set at 10% infil, but depending on the section i might increase the infil if i want to make an area stronger (like a fireplaces flue). This is super easy to do on Prussa but a little more complicated for Cura

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘3D Printed Terrain for Tabletop Wargames’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey