February 19, 2019 at 11:08 am #137268Mike MelanderParticipant
So I guess I posted these suggestions in the wrong area – openlock designers because of the first statement about wanting ideas in that topic.
As I stated there, I create a wide variety of openlock terrain which I post on Thingiverse for free, but because I don’t enable any way for people to pay me and I have a job outside of 3-D print designs I don’t have time to create many of my ideas. I have created a list of over 80 items that I wouldn’t mind having, but here is a start.
1) Open Bazaar with interconnected stalls or sales areas. I am sure you can think of all the magic and armor and food and other items that you could have that could be easily interconnected in a Medieval Bazaar
2) Shops of all types.
3) More emphasis on interconnected tunnels going in all directions. I created stackable sewer tiles on Thingiverse, but I am sure you can get quite a few of your own ideas.
4) More Egyptian themed structures. Imagine a stackable pyramid with different passages and tombs inside. Again I have created my own walls and flooring of Egyptian styles on Thingiverse, but I am sure that you can come up with more elaborate designs than my simple stone work.
5) Desert terrain.
March 4, 2019 at 12:58 pm #139266Sam CampbellParticipant
All good suggestions,
1. We’re having a look at this as part of next kickstarter.
2. see point 1 😉
3. We’ve done some of this with 2 dimensional directions with some of the new scatter terrain such as the Elven groves and the Dark Caverns, multilevel is where it gets interesting.
4. A very cool suggestion.
5. we have some scifi and wild west desert terrain
March 6, 2019 at 12:39 pm #139489Sam CampbellParticipant
Somebody else was suggesting some Arabian nights terrain.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.