I’m having a really hard time printing the “D-Window-SchistwCorbels-v1.0”. Looking at the side with the corbels, the right side always lifts from the build plate. I’ve tried printing with brims and adding glue stick to the print bed, but no luck. I’m using a Prusa i3 Mk3s. So far I haven’t had any problems with any of the other walls from Schist Walls 1.6.
personally when i have had a problem i have also found that turning the print bed temperature up a little helps with adhesion. That and rather than using a glue stick i use hairspray. There are a couple of brands that work well so having a quick glance on the net should bring up the best options.