Whether destroyed from a passing giant or bought low from time itself, the ruined buildings of Hagglethorn Hollow rise from the debris that once formed their towering upper levels. Perfect for bypassing locked doors and jammed windows, these rubble piles allow easy access up and into the ruins for treasure hunters and sneaky archers alike.
Two versions of the Debris Piles are included in the download for printing options:
- Main Folder- A folder containing the model cut into pieces for most conventional FDM 3D printers with a print bed size of 200mm x 200mm x 200mm
- Small Printer Cuts- A further cut version of the model for smaller printers with a print bed size of 120mm x 120mm x 120mm
- Right-click on the image below and “Save As” to download the reference sheet for this pack.
- Small printer reference included in zip file.
- Product measurements can be found in the image gallery.
- Copyright Printable Scenery under license from Tabletop Troubadour Games
- First Published version 1.1