Cart (0)

Windmill

• Author
      Jason Hodgson
      Participant

As well as being a common feature of agricultural townships, the windmill is a prominent scene of a particularly popular gothic-themed RPG I’m playing.

I’m a recent convert to Printable Scenery from having used a different (and sadly incompatible) system for many years. I printed their windmill model, but in the end was disappointed. This windmill and others like it have a playable multi-level interior, but lack interior details that windmills have. I tried adding these details (stairs for the bottom level, spaces for a ladder in upper levels, grindstone at the base, central pole going through each level, etc) but the task beyond my ability.

Windmills are pretty unique structures. I simply cannot find one with a decent interior.

Seeing your work with the observatory, I can’t help but feel that the one your team could make would be a cut above anything else on the market. (Bonus points if the windmill mechanism actually works!)

Massive fan of your work!!!

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Hey Jason, it is a very popular request so who knows, there might be one turning up in the not so distant future…

gentlemanbear
      Participant

For whatever it’s worth, I am right there with Jason.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Well we will be seeing one in the not too distant future, as the haunted windmill has been unlocked in the Shadowfey Kickstarter!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Model ideas and update suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey