Cart (0)

Wall above Portcullis

• Author
      Kopah
      Participant

Maybe I have missed it somewhere, but there needs to be a hollow wall section made for above the Portcullis, otherwise it can not be raised with any other tile placed above it.

Heiko
      Participant

Hi,

in the Q&A section of Rampage Pre-Configured Castle Gate And Walls – https://www.printablescenery.com/product/3d-pritable-warhammer-castle/
      is mentioned by Jo Boorer (verified owner) – November 8, 2019, that there is a section in the battlements… But i did not find it in my “Battlements 2.5” package. Is this somewhere else?

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Hey guys, have just had a look and saw that we do not have a complete battlement section with the slot! There is a battlement section with the portcullis slot but it is an open-ended section designed to go between 2 towers. We will add it to the updates and get that sorted.

Heiko
      Participant

In which package/product is this “battlement section with the portcullis slot”?

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

It should be in the pre-configured castle gates and walls. I have highlighted it in the reference sheet below
      Battlemount with slot for portculis

Kopah
      Participant

Thanks, but the set I am using/referencing is from Clorehaven (sorry, I should have specified that earlier).
      Is there any way a slot could be added to a standard Schist stone wall section, to be used above the gate? I think it would look kind of odd to have the portcullis stick out of the top of the battlement when raised…

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

hmmm, Ok we can have a look at it. As the main door is using the barn doors we will have to have a look at how to make a portcullis section for it.

Heiko
      Participant

Well i bought the “Rampage Castle Bundle”, so i think i don’t have this one… Any chance to update the “Lifting-Castle-Gate-Arch” or “Battlements” for this? I really like the modularity from this bundle, but my son misses to raise the Portcullis…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Model ideas and update suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey