Cart (0)

Rise of the Halflings – How to connect pieces?

• Author
      Michael Rubbo
      Participant

I just got a 3D printer and got the Rise of the Halflings Kickstarter, and I’ve just printed my first Hillock Homestead. I love it so much, but I don’t know how to connect the pieces together. I’ve seen there are openlock clips for other sets, but I just see small holes in the sides between the pieces here, and I was wondering what I’m missing. I’ve tried searching the forums and online in general and haven’t found anything. Please help! Thanks again. This is gorgeous stuff.

Mike Los
      Participant

Hi Michael,

They do require a little assembly. Those little holes you’ll find are the same diameter as standard PLA filament (1.75mm) so you can cut short lengths of spare filament to act as a pin to secure the two pieces together. I glue in a short piece of filament, then once the glue is dry trim it to the correct depth for the corresponding hole on the other piece, typically they only need to be 3-4mm in length. You’ll still need to glue the parts of the building together, which we recommend using super glue.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘3D Printed Terrain for Tabletop Wargames’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey