Cart (0)

Resin Printer

Tagged: 

• Author
      Nick Abell
      Participant

Does anyone know how well these do on a resin printer? I’m sure the walls and floors would do okay, but not sure on the clips

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

You get some amazing details in the walls, we sometimes do a Resin and FDM print of certain pieces when we are checking the detail (like with the Clorehaven Storefronts) but i have yet to try printing a clip. It would lose some of the springyness that the PLA gives it. We may have to run an experiment

jon.p.allen.ii
      Participant

the clips work fine in engineering resin at least. not much flex but enough to be effective. haven’t broken one yet.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

is Engineering resin much more expensive than your normal resin? and do you have to make any changes to your printer for it (like add anything to the reservoir to stop it setting?)

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is a good printer.

Chris
      Participant

Figured I’d jump on this thread.
      I have a resin printer and I was trying to print out the Grotto Floors, but they seem excessively HUGE!
      Are they intended to be scaled down? If so how much would I scale them down for DnD?

Sorry for the noob questions.

boxes16062
      Participant

Are you looking for a free app that can significantly increase your Instagram followers, likes, comments, etc? If there is yes, Top Follow Apk will be one of the best strategies for you to achieve your goal. Top Follow is a free Instagram application that can help you grow your followers.
      https://apkmodule.com/topfollow-apk-download-instagram-followers-app/

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Getting Started’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey