Cart (0)

Issues with Rustic Wood Floors and Rustic Stone Floors

• Author
      Andrew Jordan
      Participant

Hello, I am having issues trying to get the rustic stone floors and rustic wooden floors to print. While slicing the rustic stone and wooden floors everything seems fine until the printer actually tries to print it, once it gets to the 3rd or 4th layer it tries to ghost and start printing a whole new tile offset of the first. I submitted two picture to help better explain what I am trying to explain. Has anyone had any experience with this error and how to fix it?

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Wow that is quite a considerable layer shift you have going there! Which printer do you have as layer shift is usually a speed or belt issue?

Andrew Jordan
      Participant

Currently I am using two Ender 3’s I’ve only printed the files on one of them, I am trying the other printer right now to see if the issue persists or if it is simply one machine having an issue. It is weird because while watching the print all is going fine and according to plan for the first two layers and then after them it all falls apart. What is also unusal is that when trying to print 6 in one go not all of them had this issue only 2 of them had issues during print.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Andrew Jordan.
      Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Yeah definitely sounds like a mechanical issue on the first printer. Try lowering the speed by 50% to check that it isn’t a speed issue causing stress on the mechanisms. If that doesn’t help it is either a loose belt or power supply issue.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Clorehaven and the Goblin Grotto Kickstarter’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey