Cart (0)

How can I use the round wall pieces with the floor tiles?

Tagged: ,

• Author
      redmoonland
      Participant

I’m planning to design a Castle with Rampage Castle sets, and found that the round wall pieces can’t work as a “Wall” between two floor pieces. In fact, the floor tiles with round corner could be connected to each other directly and leaving no room for wall pieces.So I would like to know if there are other pieces that allow me to build a round tower with floor tiles connected to its wall from outside?

Attachments:
      Matt
      Participant

There is no piece for this yet, but it’s something I’m aware of to develop for future development.

redmoonland
      Participant

Thank you. I decided to make one with meshmixer for myself, hope that works.

Matt
      Participant

The other thing you can do in the meantime is to place a G tile inside a U tile on the slicer. The only trade offs are you will lose some of the ports where the models intersect and the floor detail will go through the bottom of the wall.

josh.briffett
      Participant

Would you be able to upload your own version you made in meshmaker?

Mike Melander
      Participant

I have the same problem with the ornate crypt risers going to the other floor pieces. There is no W-floor like the castle has to allow transitions. You have to just place the riser on top of the flooring. This makes for a sloopy move when gaming. I am just going to create my own transition pieces. I would make mine available since I do a lot of openlock designs posted on Thingiverse, but I think I am in the area of copyright infringement.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘3D printed terrain for Dungeon Masters’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey