Cart (0)

Hagglethorn Hollow Release Date

• Author
      Participant

Hi,

According to the Hagglethorn kickstarter, Printable Scenery will be producing the village as stl files in a kickstarter. Any word on this? Am really fond of the crumbling, half ruinous but still inhabited look. Good for Bretonnia, if it could be painted with some bright splashes of colour.

Sam CampbellSam Campbell
      Keymaster

Tabletop Troubadour games are still fulfilling their original kickstarter before trying to do the 3d Printable versions.

Participant

Is this still happening Sam or has it been squashed?

Participant

Yes, inquiring minds would like to know if this is still happening.

Sam CampbellSam Campbell
      Keymaster

Yes. We’re excited about this. We are actively working on this with Tabletop troubadour Games and it will be a kickstarter after the next Printable Scenery Kickstarter (which is about a month away). So a few months away at least.

Participant

Am envisioning Hagglethorn Hollow as Bretonnian. The architecture is perfect but needs a brighter color scheme.

Keymaster

With plenty of extra shields from the bits box to theme it up.

Participant

Right. Also with streamers and pennants.

Keymaster

Oh and grail iconography! cant miss out the grail iconography!

Participant

The original TT kickstarter video shows city walls but they don’t seem to be included as a physical product. Will you include them in the digital version?

Keymaster

We are in the process of finalising these discussions, so unfortunately i cant give you a yes or no answer right now. hopefully we will have some more info in the next few weeks.

Participant

Ok. Am thinking the city walls will look really good with your hoarding.

Keymaster

now thats a good point!

Participant

Any word on Hagglethorne hollow yet. Will you be kickstarting it after brave new worlds has finished?

Keymaster

The plan is for later in the year, we are waiting for them to completly fulfil their origional kickstarter so no one feels let down at their end.

Participant

Will you guys be sending out an update on previous KS campaigns once it’s launched? I did not back Brave New Worlds (not our gig) but I’m still printing my way through Goblin Grotto and all the other files I picked up.

Hagglethorn, and the promise of STL files, is the entire reason we got into 3D printing.

Keymaster

We will be sending the info out to all our previous backers, so don’t worry we will let you know when it is going live

Participant

I have been waiting for these files to drop for a long time, I hope it’s soon!

Let me be the sales person here. What can I do to get you to sell me your product? Please take my money!

😉

Keymaster

We would love to, we just have to wait for the original kickstarter to be fully delivered so that their backers do not feel cheated

Participant

Hi all –

Bumping in hopes we have an update now. Anything?

Participant

I think I’m going to have to unsubscribe because every time I see this post show up in my email, I get excited and it always turns out to be nothing.

Keymaster

Unfortunately no Michael, as far as we know they are aiming to deliver at the end of the year. Understandably they want their physical backers to get their rewards before we get to play with them and send them out to you guys.

Participant

I made an account to bump.

Keymaster

Nothing really new to report im afraid. We wont be starting to play around with it until all the customers who pledged for physical products get theirs.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey