Cart (0)

goblin grotto floors ender 3

• Author
      muzzauk
      Participant

Hi all,
      just wondering whether anyone else is having problems fitting the floors onto the ender 3? Mine just seem to big to fit and wonder whether people are splitting the models or am I missing something obvious?

billremig
      Participant

I’ve been able to get them all to fit on my Ender 3s bed, although the skirt I use drifts off the top right edge on 2 or so of the floors. Most fit as-is, but I had to rotate 2 of them so they fit properly.

hedeon79
      Participant

Something is messed up in your slicer, maybe you have bumped up the scale?. I have no problem fitting floors on my E3

muzzauk
      Participant

Thanks for the replies, I’ve attached t he image from cura 4.2.1 using the stock ender 3 settings and it doesnt fit. Are you using different settings or a different slicer?

Attachments:
      Matt
      Participant

I’ve printed these on an Ender 3, you will need to rotate the model anticlockwise. Turn off snapping when you do for minor degree movements.

Matt
      Participant

I’ve re-uploaded the grotto floors after rotating them so they will fit on build plate.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Clorehaven and the Goblin Grotto Kickstarter’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey