Cart (0)

Did the bundles get removed?

Tagged: 

• Author
      Christoffer
      Participant

So I know this is kinda not the forum for this topic, but I didn’t think the alternatives sounded any better, so I’ll give it a shot.

I noticed this morning that the main site had a slight update, and the links that used to lead to the complete bundles for various sets only return an error page. I was eying the complete-goblin-grotto-$80 one as recently as 2 days ago, but was waiting for my paycheck to arrive today – and now it’s gone.

I suppose they might always have been intended to be sold for a limited time, but I did find it odd that I couldn’t find similar bundles for older or newer sets either. And the now-missing “This item is part of bundle X”-link on items seem to have disappeared as well.

So I figured I’d shoot a quick message on here to check if this is intentional and unfortunate-timing on my part, or if it is an error that will get sorted. Just so I know before I start to consider what pieces I’ll have to purchase individually going forward 🙂

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Hey Christoffer. The late pledges have now closed as we are gearing up for our next kickstarter, which will launch in a few weeks time. If you have any other queries about this I would message the help desk at [email protected]

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Nicholas Jebson.
      Edward Gross
      Participant

Unfortunate timing on my part as well. I had the Elves and the Port Winterdale sitting in my cart as well waiting for payday (tomorrow)… Oh well, will have to look at what’s available in the next Kickstarter.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

There will be plenty, including the Elves and Port Winterdale sets in the add-ons

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘3D Printed Terrain for Tabletop Wargames’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey