Cart (0)

Demon Buildings

• Author
      car_tag
      Participant

I’m working in a large Khorne table of terrain, here’s what I have done so far.

car_tag
      Participant

Huh, couldn’t attach two images to the primary post.

davidlmosely
      Participant

WOW, those look great!

Matt
      Participant

They look awesome. as a fellow Khorne (Demons) player I heartily approve.

car_tag
      Participant

With scatter terrain

Matt
      Participant

Very nice. It looks like you may need some Doom Ramparts shortly.

car_tag
      Participant

Set out what I have printed up for Doom Ramparts so far to see how much table space it’s going to take up. 28″ on each side by my calculations.

Attachments:
      Matt
      Participant

Wow you’re coming along really fast. It’s looking Epic.

car_tag
      Participant

I have 5 more tower level 1 prints and the right door to the gate printed, just waiting for the other parts to put it all together. On this spool I have 1 top (hopefully), 4 level 2’s, and a straight wall. Turning the tower top 180 degrees seems to have corrected it, It’s on at least the third layer now.

car_tag
      Participant

I need a bigger workbench. Turning the top 180 degrees did resolve, I’ve printed three now.

Attachments:
      Matt
      Participant

It’s like you followed my paint scheme exactly. Spread the word of Chaos!!!

car_tag
      Participant

Fairly closely, just using cheap acrylic hobby paints instead of paints for miniatures. It’s an effective paint scheme and I liked it. I’ve gone through like 3 pots of Typhus Corrosion by now.

menzala83
      Participant

Ah yes Typhus Corrosion, also known as the brush killer. I have a real love hate relationship with that technical.

car_tag
      Participant

Oh don’t I know it, I’ve lost a few brushes to it over the years. I’m down to working on ten pieces, then my castle is complete!

Matt
      Participant

That’s a lot of teeth.

car_tag
      Participant

I got my castle completed! Took it to my FLGS today and had an opponent try and storm the castle. Gave the gate 10 wounds, towers 20, wall sections 15. It worked great and we had a blast.

car_tag
      Participant

Now if we just get Ruined Doom Ramparts as part of the next KS I can make it even more thematic…

<insert minor begging here>

Matt
      Participant

Wow, that looks amazing.

We did have a look at doing a ruined version but ran out of space in the Dwarves, Elves And Demons Kickstarter as we had so many cool ideas. So we will definitely look at a ruined version as an add-on in one of our next kickstarters.

car_tag
      Participant

That makes me a very happy geek 🙂 I can’t wait to see the next Kickstarter, DEAD was my first but definitely not my last of your campaigns.

Matt
      Participant

That’s great to hear. We will be doing a new kickstarter very soon once DEAD is done and dusted.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘3D Printed Terrain for Tabletop Wargames’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey