Cart (0)

Connecting second levels

• Author
      insanejigsaw
      Participant

Wanted to see what people did for adding on second levels with the new Clorehaven prints, i wanted to avoid glueing down second and third levels

Matt
      Participant

We’re releasing alternate wall versions with toplocking pins very soon.

Matthew
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Have you considered adding pins to the column pieces as an alternative to pins on the walls? For me it would look less conspicuous than the pins on the walls, while helping secure each floor in place.

Matt
      Participant

It’s something we could possibly look at, it would work for buildings that fit exactly on top only.

Matthew
      Participant

I’m picturing using a mixture of pinned columns and normal columns which would allow for layout variation between floors. I’d imagine you would only need a few of the pinned ones to make sure the second floor doesn’t shift around.

azgaldias
      Participant

Is the locking pin version of the walls compatible with roofs?

I don’t see hole in the roof to fit the pins.

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

The locking pin versions of the walls are compatible with the modular roof sections, they have cavities to accept the top locking pins

Dennis.baeckstrom
      Participant

Any news on when we can get toplocking pins for Clorehaven?

Nicholas Jebson
      Participant

Hey Dennis. Most of the walls now have top locking pins, it is just certain sets like the Library that are still being worked on. if you go to the sets and re-download them you should find them in the folder. https://www.printablescenery.com/product-category/rampage-system/rampage-dungeon-walls/

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Clorehaven and the Goblin Grotto Kickstarter’ is closed to new topics and replies.
©2024 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey