Cart (0)

Column with three side connections

Tagged: 

• Author
      Participant

I have gone over the Columns and Buttresses four times now and i am missing a column with connections on three sides. I want to build a tower with G-Walls and two I-Columns and two three side connections to connect my tower to a wall on two sides. Yes i could use a X-Column, but that is not looking that nice on the inside of my tower…

Well if it is missing i would make it a suggestion 🙂

Keymaster

Hey Heiko , Which set where you wanting the connector for? We do have a T column in most sets but depending on the set it might not be there.

Participant

Don’t mean to hijack the thread from Heiko, but I’d personally like to see this added to the Rampage Castle – Columns and Butress set (https://www.printablescenery.com/product/column-and-buttress/) if possible. That may be the set being referenced anyway 🙂

Thanks,

Participant

Sorry i should have been a bit more specific. Rampage Castle – Columns and Butress set, as mrebivens mentioned, is the one i talked about.

Participant

Sorry for replying to an old topic, but I came here with a similar suggestion.

I know that T-Columns are not possible for that set because you can only fit in two clips, but what if the T-Column had one or more sides of it made with built in clip sides, so that the configuration would be possible?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Printable Scenery. Website by Vienna & Bailey